IF You Have the ENC21 App Already Installed on Your Phone, check for special instructions at bottom of this section.
1. Search for and download the free 'Eventpilot Conference App' from the iOS App and Google Play stores.
2. When prompted for a code, enter in ENC22 (no spaces, not case sensitive)
3. We suggest you allow notifications from Eventpilot.
4. When prompted for username and password after the app has installed, use your ENC registration email as username and your lastname as password (just like the online planner!)
The Eventpilot Conference App icon looks similar to this installed on your device
IF You Already Have the ENC21 App (EventPilot app) Installed on Your Phone
- Go to store and perform any needed updates for EventPilot.
- Next, open the ENC21 app (EventPilot see icon above) and select the More button (lower right corner of app Home screen).
- Next select 'Find Event', enter the Event Code: ENC22 and then login using email and last name used for your conf reg.
- IF the above does not work. Simply UN-install the EventPilot app and reinstall following steps 1-4 above.