The 62nd ENC will accept abstracts for poster presentation until Tuesday, February 2, 2021 in the submission topic areas representing a category x method/subject.
Solution, Solids, Imaging (MRI/MRS), Theory & Computation, or Hyperpolarization
Small Molecules, Biomolecular, in-vivo/ex-vivo, Materials, Omics/Natural Products, Intstrumentation, or Frontiers
The submitting author must be the same person who will present the abstract at the virtual event, and will be expected to register and pay to attend. We plan interactive poster sessions where presenters will be able to interact with conference attendees. Oral sessions will feature invited speakers only.
Deadlines and Procedures
- Abstract submissions for poster submission closes Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 23:59 Pacific Standard Time.
- There is a limit of one poster per presenter. Please only submit one abstract per person.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of abstract will be sent to the presenting author's email upon completion of submission.
- The Executive Committee reserves the right to accept or decline submissions.
- Presenting authors will be notified of acceptance status by Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
- Presenters must register to attend the conference by Monday, March 1, 2021 (early registration deadline).
Abstract Submission Procedure
- Click here and then simply follow the instructions and prompts on the submission site to complete your abstract submission.
- Read and accept the Deadlines and Procedures Agreement.
- Enter Presenting Author information. Presenting author will receive all abstract correspondence.
- Enter Additional Authors information. Authors’ names will appear in the order they were entered in the submission site. The primary author’s name will be underlined to denote presenting author status on program website.
- Please do not enter information, such as author’s names, contact information or abstract titles in all capital letters. Capitalize letters only where necessary.
- Enter your abstract title in title case. (This Is a Sample of Title Case.) Titles are limited to 20 words.
- Copy and paste your short abstract into the space provided (120 words.)
- Review your abstract. Confirm all special characters are showing correctly and that the abstract does not exceed the 120-word limit. Words exceeding the 120-word limit will be excluded from the abstract.
- Upload your extended abstract (PDF). This uploaded document may contain graphs, figures, and tables. View sample of extended abstract.
- Save your abstract by clicking the “Submit” button on the bottom of the screen. You can return to the abstract site and edit your submission any time prior to February 2.
Acceptance of Abstracts
- Compliance with all stated conditions including adherence to the deadline is required. Acknowledgement of receipt of completed abstracts will be sent via email upon submission.
- The abstract submission period closes on Tuesday, February 2, 2021
- The Conference Organizers reserve the right to decide whether a submission will be accepted. Submitters will be notified of poster acceptance status by Wednesday, February 24, 2021.