Registration for the 60th ENC will open in October 2018. Once online registration is open the link will be posted to this page. If you do not have a website profile with ENC, you will be prompted to create one. You will be able to use this profile for conference abstract submission as well.
Conference Registration Fees
- Regular registration: $510. After March 15 registration increases by $50.
- Student registration: $97. After March 15 registration increases by $50.
- If you are retired, please contact ENC office (email@example.com) for information on whether you qualify for free registration.
Additional Registration Items
- Off-site participant fee is $150. This fee is for those not lodging at Asilomar to cover use of the Asilomar conference facilities.
- Social Event Thursday evening is $50.
- To receive a refund for cancellation of a conference registration, written notice must be received by March 15, 2019. To cover cost of processing and handling, $50 will be deducted from all refunds received by March 15. After March 15 there are no refunds.
- Companion Badge is $40. This badge provides access to Sunday evening reception, coffee breaks, and hospitality suites. No access to scientific sessions is NOT included.
- Social event ticket for Thursday evening for guest is $60.
Cancellation. To receive a refund for cancellation, notice must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Match 15, 2019.