ENC grants approximately 50 student stipends to assist with conference expenses. Each stipend is usually $300, plus free conference registration. Accommodations are not included. The stipends are funded by the ENC, the Suraj P. Manrao Science Foundation, and the generous contributions of companies. The deadline to apply is January 12, 2018.
- Applicants must be bona-fide full-time graduate students at the time of the conference.
- Must be the presenting author on a submitted abstract.
- Applicants within two hours drive may apply, but will receive free conference registration only.
- Preference is given to applicants who have not previously received a stipend.
- No more than one student from a research group may apply.
Applicants will be notified of the results by February 9.
How to Apply and Requirements
Applications may be submitted online-only, using the form link below. Applicants are required to upload a copy of their submitted abstract as well as a letter of reference from their advisor. Letter may be uploaded anonymously by your advisor (look for instructions within the online form.)
Online student travel application
Deadline is January 12, 2018.